Do you have a few ‘go to’ websites that you frequently visit on your smart phone? Did you know you can put them right up front on your home screen? Not only can you do just that, you can do it in a matter of seconds. If not just locate the nearest 10 year old they’ll fix you up! Seriously though, here is how you can bookmarking those sites for quick access from your home screen.
This is similar to bookmarks or favorites on your computer and much faster than fiddling with your mobile browser bookmarks.
1. Go to the website in the Safari browser
2. Tap the Share button at the bottom of the Safari screen for the website you’re on.
3.Tap the icon labeled “Add to Home Screen.”
4.Tap the Add button in the upper right corner.
5.Launch the website from your Home screen by tapping its icon.
Click image for larger version
1. Open the built-in browser app,
2. Press the menu button and choose Bookmarks.
3. Find the bookmark that you’d like to add to your home screen and press down on it until a new menu appears.
4. Tap the “Add shortcut to Home” option to place an icon for the bookmarked page on the home screen.